Friday, December 4, 2009

Sick Day


This morning, I was all ready fa schoo, and had an extra hour of sleep thanks to late entry. Because of my small cold, my mom told me to take a Vitamin C pill, and an Iron (or something) pill, which helps the body absorb the C. Ten minutes later, I was at the front door waiting for my ride when it hit me. It's that unfamiliar feeling that makes you think, "Oh my god, I'm gunna throw up." So i rushed to the bathroom, but found a plunger sticking out of the toilet. Desperate and holding back a volcanic eruption, I ran to the stairs. As I passed the front door I considered the front lawn, but Jesus what would the neighbors think? Seeing a teenager burst through the front door, collapse onto the wet grass on hands and knees, violently vomiting. So after that split second thought I ran to the upstairs bathroom, and just as I got in it happened! I hadn't reached the toilet so I aimed for the tub. Success!
Throwing up is the worst feeling in the world. It feels like an invisible force jammed it's thick arm down your throat and is tearing out your insides. (sorry for this phoebe, if you've read this far.) The force was so strong I had tears running down my now purple face.
So my Mom reckons that this happened because of the vitamins. Because afterwards I felt fine.
I read Harry Potter all day! Besides this morning it was a good day.

Song of the blog is Oliver James by Fleet Foxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment