Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

It's pretty much become a tradition for my mom to completely screw up on my Xmas presents.
A week ago at the dinner table i talked about how much a dislike Ben Stiller movies.
I got Night at the Museum 2.
I'm allergic to wool.
I got a wool scarf.
I'm 18.
I got a book about teenage super heroes defeating the evil school faculty.
The only thing I asked for was water based oil paints.
I got oil based water paints. (there's a big difference)
I got a set of drawing pencils...
to add to my drawer full of pencils.

My family just left to go see my sister Amy and her family, but i didn't go, because its going to be all the brother in law's side of the family. So I thought hmm, I know! I'll go have that chocolate Santa from my stocking!
It's dark chocolate.
But it was a good Christmas. I'm so used to Christmas going this way that I've learned to enjoy it.
Besides, my dad understands his son a little better:
I got heated shoe insoles!!!! Because my medication causes cold feet.
I got an Abraham Lincoln Chia pet! Funny and enjoyable.
And I got Harry Potter 6, cool!
Oh andddddd, for college, I got a Mac Book!!! Yes! So it was a great Christmas, even though I still don't feel that Xmas excitement anymore.
Oh and all the socks I got were wool.
Avatar was an amazing movie, that was such a fun night. I'll probably see it again.
this has turned into a stream of conscious blog. Song of the blog is anything from the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack.
I wonder what Yona is up to? Maybe I'll visit...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment