Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates.

THIS SONG IS IN MY HEAD AND IT WON'T LEAVE. WHY!?


"Well, I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key."

I actually really like it. haha. Tomorrow if you see me in the hallways of school, no matter how serious I look, or goofy, this song is probably all that is really in my head. Playing over and over. Have a listen:

Brand New Key by Melanie.

Ha! Now it's inside you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff last year in my English class we had to experiment with different forms of objective writing so I wrote a personal ad which said, "SWF, 5'5, brand new pair of roller skates, searching for SM with key, preferably new." No one understood it but my teacher.

    ReplyDelete