Monday, October 12, 2009

I need to take a brake. I haven't had a clear mind in a week. I'm exhausted.

I'm taking a break from depending on anyone, and smoking pot. And going out. It will be nice to sit at home and read and listen to music and draw and paint.
Over the past five days I have been high all day everyday. Last night I smoked the last of it.
I feel like I just left a room full of extremely loud noise. My feet and hands are cold.


I need to pick a yearbook quote, this might be it.

"You always feel like you are the only one in the world, like everyone else is crazy for each other, but it's not true. Generally, people don't like each other very much. And that goes for friends, too. "
— Miranda July

or this

"Look at the sky: that is for you. Look at each person's face as you pass on the street: those faces are for you. And the street itself, and the ground under the street, and the ball of fire underneath the ground: all these things are for you. They are as much for you as they are for other people. Remember this when you wake up in the morning and think you have nothing."
— Miranda July (No One Belongs Here More Than You: Stories)

or...

"Inelegantly, and without my consent, time passed."
— Miranda July (No One Belongs Here More Than You: Stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment