I'm making new friends and it's fun.
Sarah Labaire complimented my style today and it made me feel good. Little things like that have such an impact. Lately, whenever I have a positive thought about someone I try to tell them. Even if it seems random and weird at the time, they deserve to know that their good qualities are not going unnoticed. That's all it takes to brighten some one's day.
The song of the blog is Pitter Patter Goes My Heart by Broken Social Scene.
Yona and I listened to it while working in the Senior Art Studio during study hall and I just got lost in what I was painting. I love when that happens. I need good music while doing art. When everything comes together like that it puts my mind into like hyper focus mode and it's like my hands work on their own. Like my fingers and the brush are dancing together over the canvas. That may sound tacky but I don't care. Goodnight.

yaah i like your title.
ReplyDeleteand i think little compliments like that are the best things ever. i'm going to try and hand them out to people more.
oooh and if you haven't seen where the wild things are yet you should because i have a good feeling you'll like it.