Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Looks Just Like the Sun

I just discovered a bunch of descent blogs with unexpected and interesting insights. The cool juniors are cooler than I thought.


Also, I downloaded the discography of Broken Social Scene last night and have been listening to it all day. That's the only band that comes close to Animal Collective and The Velvet Underground in my book. I recommend anything by them.

The other day at lunch I experienced a spark of chemistry and flirtation between myself and another. I forgot how exciting that sort of thing is. One of the better features of high school.

Oh and everyone should check out the Telegram and Gazette tomorrow because WACHUSSETT NAHS GALLERY LET IT OUT SHOW MADE THE FRONT PAGE!

It's weird. This week has been spectacular. A possible connection to the "break" I'm taking?

p.s. I'm really excited for Ludachristmas II where I'll see a bunch of great people! (shout out)

2 comments: