it's 1:50AM, and a full moon. I literally am not able to sleep when there is a full moon.
Also, I have never been this oversexed in my life. wtf. this is weird. Why am i suddenly a sexual being!? all year i've avoided it and suddenly it hit me! haha oh lawdy lawdy. I'm hungry.
Okay, i need to concentrate on something so I can make sense and convey a point.
High school is done. It's so weird that that phase of my life is over, just like that. The last week of school was really anticlimactic. I still don't miss the place. Actually, the one time I went back to Wachusett since the last day, I felt out of place. Four years, and just like that, I was out of place. And that's really all I have to say about it.
I hate wanting to talk about something, but not being able to because people involved read this.
I think it's why this blog has been so dead lately. My life isn't just me anymore.
I hope I do alot of painting this summer. I can't make myself paint, it just has to happen.
I need to go eat something. bye now
the song isn't relevant, i just REALLY like it.
Wolf Parade - I'll Believe in Anything
| Wolf Parade - I'll Believe in Anything .mp3 | ||
| ||
![]() | Found at bee mp3 search engine | ![]() |



Dude Dave and I are going to see Wolf Parade in July! Gon Be SICK!
ReplyDeleteWait! at the house of blues?? because I AM TOO!
ReplyDelete