I need change. I want to take everything off of my walls. I want to watch a David Lynch movie. I'll do that. Blue Velvet. Then I want to go to Kristina's and shave my head. Maybe I'll go to Kristina's, watch the movie, and shave my head all at the same time. I also want a cigarette. I don't smoke, but over the summer I did occasionally. I only enjoy menthols. I don't plan on becoming a regular. In fact, I don't plan on smoking in public. Actually, I don't plan on smoking. Sixteen days left of school.
I've started to miss all of my friends from last year again. I think it's because I didn't start hanging out with a lot of them until this time. I just want to swim in a lake and go on nature walks.
Damnit, she can't hang out until Thursday. Gah by then I won't want to shave my head.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment