Sunday, April 4, 2010

Grrreat


B & M




 Clinic - The Equaliser .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


wow. i feel really good about myself suddenly. I think it's because just now, on facebook, I saw someone on the news feed and was like, whoa that person is good looking who is that? then i realized it was me! I know how extremely arrogant that sounds, but I forgot about my new pro pic. Anyway, it made me feel really good about myself. haha. And I got that painting done, so I'll be able to pass it in tomorrow and think Fuck you Ms. Fusco I did it! I'm not completely lazy and uselss, I just don't work well in social environments. Yus!


i don't actually mean fuck you ms. fusco in a bad way, i mean it more like, fuck ya! i did it and ima rub in yo face because you doubted me! Ha! ...all the art teachers talk about my laziness behind my back, she told me. I acted like I didn't care but I really did. :/

I really like Ms. Fusco, even the crazy side.

Anyway! I feel good about myself, and life. Everything is going well. I love all of my friends and family. ...i am going to massart. *satisfied smile*

a happy blog, is a boring blog. my apologies.

School is going by soooo slow. We're so close to the finish line!! This summer will be so fun. I have so many exciting plans. Everything is great. Even school is great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment