Monday, February 27, 2012

Scrattitude


I'm pretty happy now. Genuinely happy. My roommates and I are really tight and we can help each other through so many things. I changed my major to painting and I love it.

I feel like I've grown and matured so much this semester. I'm at a point where being alone is completely okay and I'm having a lot fun just focusing on myself and who I am. My roommates and I have been through so much together it's nuts. This semester has been so fun! I've never partied so much in my life.

Lately I've had so much control over my emotions. Oh and Scrat moved in with us in our apartment, so having a piece of my family to take care of and love makes everything that's shitty irrelevant, you know?

Hanging out with my Scrat is the best. Scrat is a dog for anyone that's new here and confused. He just follows me around and settles on my lap the second I sit down, it's the best. And the dog park down the street is always poppin'!!! I've met so many middle aged people with dogs. It's weird, we all talk about our dogs like they're our kids but we never actually introduce ourselves to each other.

I can't believe how depressing my last post was!! I broke my rule and read a past post. It was weird. That was a weird place I was in.

I love that I'm happy all the time and I'm doing it on my own. I can't believe how dependent I used to be on relationships. I don't get it.

I've just entered my 20's and I think I need to head my show solo, you know?

I feel so much less crazy than I used to be.

I think having a dog to take care of grounded me, in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment