Tuesday, July 6, 2010

yet another, :)

You know whats interesting? How something so great and special, and wonderful, can be so simple. I always thought stuff like this was complicated and required some sort of wild emotional ride. Nope. This just fell into my lap, and it's great. Simply fantastic. I can't believe how great this summer has been. I'm so happy that my last summer (i don't know why i see it as my last summer, but i do) my last summer, pre-college, is going great. I'm going to leave this place on a good note :)

But I am excited for college. I've barely even been thinking about college lately! It'll be great. Gosh I'm so happy. THIS IS CRAZY! Sorry if this is boring you. I'm just not used to being this enthusiastic about life and people. I love people! Not all people, but who cares about the other ones. I love the people that I want in my life, and that's all that matters.

I also love body heat.

and the color blue.

Okay, clearly I should only blog when I'm sad or confused. I'm gunna go eat something. :) EAT SOMETHING! :D HA! I just woke up from SLEEPING! And now i'm going to EAT!
Song of the blog: Take a Picture, by Filter


Filter - Take A Picture .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment