The most important thing going on in my life right now isn't meant to be on this blog... so I have nothing to write about. I do, but it won't be as passionate as normal.
jk, i can't blog right now. this has been a failed blog brought to you by jeff greene, sitting on his bed, in an extremely messy room, at 12:04PM on a Wed..
hld up
This morning I had a mini fight with my mom and sister. They were going to get birthday presents for my niece and nephew, and they didn't want to wait 10 min for me to get ready so I could go with them. So now I'm here and they're there. It really does hurt. I haven't spent any time with my family lately, and when I get the chance, saving themselves 10 min of waiting is more important to them. Lately all I've done is fight with my family. I don't know why. They've been being douches to me and I've been fighting back. But now I remember why fighting back is dumb. It gets you no where. SO it's best to just hang out in my room, or go out with friends, and that works for me. I'm gunna go make some macaroni. Later peeps
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment