I have a wasp family, and everyone knows that waspy people are the most fake and miserable of all. that's kind of the underlying theme of the concentration. But I'll also point out their best qualities, like my sister playing her guitar, my mom baking cookies with the grand kids, my dad's weird quirkiness, myself doing well and getting good grades. Then the other side.
wow i am really intrigued. this is going to be so intense.
Mr. Keddy told me to do a small painting every day. I think I will. And I'll post them on mah blawg! Yes!
I can't stop listening to Bright Eyes.
OK, so that's what I'll do tonight. oh wait but someone just called me with plans. i want to paint. but this someone is a dear friend who is only home from college for a short period of time. Guh, this painting is gunna suck, don't judge because I'll have to do it fast. Actually I don't want to go out. I'd be leaving at like ten and I'm gunna be wicked tired. Eh. we'll see.
That was a stream of thoughts, everyone. It's fun. Everyone who reads this and has a blog should do it! Just type what your are thinking once you zone out.
song of the blog is Easy/Lucky/Free by Bright Eyes.
i want to see Precious.

No comments:
Post a Comment