Monday, November 2, 2009

Nullibicity

I would have enjoyed being invisible today. I just enjoy listening to people talk. If I could just see things and enjoy them, without getting involved, it would be alright. For example, about an hour ago I sat in the kitchen and listened to my sister tell my parents about her nursing school, and they joked about how apathetic her teacher is. It was nice.

Beside that, today was awful. My ride to school overslept, so I was late and got 2 Detentions (my 5th tardiness.) I already have a full schedule this week and I'm having minor anxiety. I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
My dad drove home from the hospital and was still on weird painkillers that he shouldn't drive on. He has a kidney stone. In eighth grade this girl did her science project on kidney stones and brought one in that was in a plastic container. It was huge and looked like a baby pine cone. It really disturbed me.
I'm tired. I have to walk the dogs then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment