
Art school is so much fucking work. It's harder than studying or homework, it is mentally exhausting. Oh my god, it's great and brutal. I went to bed at 5pm Friday night, and slept until 3pm the next day when friends made me get up.
It's hard to blog when I'm this busy, sorry guys. Oh hey, I dyed my hair "toxic turquoise" last night!
I finally checked my mail today and found 5 postcards from my mom, they all ended with her requesting a phone call. I feel so bad. I need to call her tonight, oh I feel really bad about not calling home.
Guess what y'all, I'm coming home on the 18th for the weekend! Phoebe is coming here to visit then we're driving back! I am so excited to see people and my dogs. I miss Scrat.
So yeah, I had so much work that I abused my meds and got about four total hours of sleep in three days. That's what caused the great slumber.
I really want people to visit me, really. I'm not just saying that. Come to Providence on Monday or the weekend.
I want to go to Mass Art, providence is a really trendy place :/ . Boston is better. My drawing teacher teaches at Mass Art and is cool. But on the first class we had a critique on our paper sculptures and she pretty much tore mine apart. Brutal. But she likes me and said she would write me a letter of recommendation! She's also on the Mass Art admissions committee. YUS!
In my last design class we had a critique (critiques are scary and brutal, the thought of them makes me shutter) and the teacher chose his three favorite pieces and... MINE WAS ONE OF THEM! I wanted to cry, really I did. You have no idea how good it felt. ahhhhhh :)
I love it here. The people are not judgemental at all, we all have something in common by default. Oh and swine flew is amongst us! Like 5 people got it and are quarantined for a whole week in solitude! yeah.
I would post pictures but I don't have my own computer. I'll upload them next week in MA. Fuck I have to do my drawing homework.
Tomorrow I have Art History from 10am to noon. The teacher's name is Kathy Quick, but we have a little joke where we call her Kathy Slow. We've made a pretty elaborate story and it's hilarious.
Oh i have to go to the train station to meet molly who is coming back from NY. She is from London/LA and has purple hair.
Art school is exhausting, but satisfying. Straight to Hell just came on YES!

Jeff, I'm going to be in Chicago the weekend of the 18th =(
ReplyDeleteI am going to be in NH :( but I'll come visit you before the six weeks is up!
ReplyDelete