
I've been working all night and morning. It's 5AM. Scythian Empires just came on. Tomorrow is Friday! Phoebe is coming tomorrow. I don't know what the word is for that feeling that's like, mmmmmmm warmth/happiness. So tired. I keep thinking of things to say then immediately forgetting them.
Can't wait to sleep tonight! I miss Scrat, too.
I'm coming home to visit my family this weekend. I told them about my blue hair in a postcard. My mom will just be excited and stuff but I know my Dad will not approve. He'll tell me this without saying it, just by listing the bad things that come with being a person with blue hair. I'll probably dye it back after RISD anyway.
I'm hungry.
I hear birds chirping.
Back to work. MUST FINISH.
that picture is from earlier. Molly and I were playing with the kaleidoscope effect on Ben's photobooth. her hair is purple and pink.

No comments:
Post a Comment